Saturday, December 12, 2009

XIX

Yet another december 12..

A time to remember and thank god for having blessed me with beautiful , wonderful and caring people over these 19 years.. Its a gift to be born as an Indian , and to speak tamil.. 19 years have rolled on in no time and I have stepped into the last year of my teenage:(.. 19 years from now on, I should have achieved something remarkable in my life..

Today I received the maximum number of phone calls and maximum number of messages on a single day, a record which i can boast of..Also this is the first 12/12 since 1993 an exam is not in my mind during my birthday.. I think my birthday as an opportunity to remember all those hearts which cared for me, smiled , laughed and cried with me , for me.. Thank you all for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment